IdPlizz is reinventing the way we do Id Verification and Document signatures, solutions backed with AI and blockchain technologies. We are entering large projects in major industries around the world and are looking for highly motivated and seasoned individuals. These employments come with an exceptional compensation package, great perks and work-life balance.
- VP, Global Sales (location East Coast)
- As the Vice President of Global Sales Operations, you will be responsible for managing a cross-functional organization that is the foundation of IdPlizz’s sales strategy by providing the tools and infrastructure to drive and deliver exceptional sales results. As a seasoned executive, you will act as an advisor while counseling and directing the sales organization toward strategic goals and operational effectiveness by meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational and strategic goals as well as the professional growth, development, and success of team members. You will have accountability to assist sales teams to improve performance by assigning sales goals, quotas and compensation plans.
- Senior Sales Managers (East coast)
- Reporting to the VP, Global Sales, the Senior Sales Manager is responsible for sales of IdPlizz’s solutions. The role involves continuous prospecting, selling and relationship management of IdPlizz’s customers in market segments. The primary focus will be on long-term contracts with strategic corporations.
- Account Executives (East, Middle West, West)
- This is a leading role, responsible for large, diverse territories and products. You will lead, formulate, drive and execute strategic sales strategy to increase and drive revenue growth. The right candidate is seen as an inﬂuencer / expert with in-depth technical knowledge of IdPlizz’s products, systems and services. In this role you will pro-actively solve business problems on behalf of prospective and/or existing customers.
- Business Development Representatives (East coast)
- Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting leads generation quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact to qualification.
- Global VP Channel & Alliances (East coast)
- The Global VP Channel & Alliances is responsible for indirect go to market strategy, operations, and revenue globally across all geographic regions. All partner-based routes to market are in scope, including Telco, Systems Integrators and Technology Partners. The global VP will focus on partner strategy and the execution of programs to grow the partner network and impact. They are expected to work cross-functionally and collaborate with the sales, marketing, services, and training/enablement teams to build a fully integrated channel partner ecosystem. This role is a front line level general management role that is a high impact, quota-carrying, sales management position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall field team and company
- Channel Partner Managers (East coast)
- Reporting to the Global VP Channel & Alliances, the Channel Partner Manager (CPM) will be responsible for maximizing partner adoption and ensuring the expansion of IdPlizz’s products, all while giving value to the partner. As the CPM, you will act as a trusted advisor and guide partners, ensuring all customers get the full value of their investment with IdPlizz.
Marketing (USA, EMEA)
- SVP of Global Marketing Operations
- The Senior Vice President, Global Marketing Operations, will design, develop and execute a marketing operations strategy, leveraging, people, tools, tech, data and insights to drive our growth through marketing. This role is a critical part of IdPlizz’s marketing efforts and requires exceptional strategic leadership and stakeholder management skills, a strong vision on the future of MarTech and digital marketing, and both a business and technical understanding of how marketing operations and digital marketing can increase customer delight, improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness, and fuel demand to impact business growth.
- Director of Product Marketing
- The Director of Product Marketing will be a key member of the IdPlizz growth team. This individual will work in a fast-paced, energetic environment to identify and drive the product marketing initiatives necessary for growing market share, ensuring customer success, and market awareness for this leading solution. This includes research and identification of new market opportunities, definition of go-to-market strategies and plan, work with product management to influence product direction, field enablement, support of key customer engagements, and work with marketing execution teams on product launches, customer adoption and demand generation activities.
Technical Support (USA East Coast, Canada, France, UK)
- VP, Presales Engineer
- The VP, Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) will be in charge of a PSEs team to support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical win”. The VP, PSE collaborates with the other VPs, sales, service, engineering, and technical support to ensure proposed deals, include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- VP, Global Help Desk & Technical Support
- Leading the way in creating this ecosystem is our future VP of Global Help Desk & Technical Support, who will be responsible for managing our help desk and support teams. This leader will provide direction, mentorship, and best practices to our teams. Your priorities will heavily revolve around building strategies to ensure the operations and call center functions meet our current and future business objectives.
- VP, Professional Services & Training (eLearning)
- The VP of Professional Services & Training leads the Professional Services and Training courses. The Professional Services and Training organization is a large team spread across multiple offices. The VP owns the client experience during the pivotal period following deal closure until a satisfied customer is transitioned to the Customer Support & Success teams. Ultimately, the team is responsible for driving long-term customer satisfaction through repeatable solution delivery.
- VP, Customer Experience – Support (USA, Canada, France, UK)
- The VP, Customer Experience will oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of IdPlizz’s customer experience team. The VP, CE will define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience, conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services and supervise the activities of customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company.
R&D & Infrastructure (USA East Coast, France)
- IBM Cloud Administrator (ICA)
- The IBM Cloud Administrator will work in coordination with the R&D department to develop and support IBM cloud and Windows infrastructure. The ICA will provide technical assistance on windows, cloud-based systems, and resolve operational problems, will also assist in the administration of cloud service and Windows server environment.
- Full Stack developer
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming, responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Blockchain developer
- This role will work within the R&D team and reports directly to the Head of R&D. This is an incredible opportunity to be at the forefront of new and emerging AI, Blockchain technologies. Background in development on Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger will be a plus.
- AI architect
- This role will identify and solve complex design problems and create new solutions, develop business models to guide development of the architecture, create the conceptual architecture, vision, and principles, and provide data, application, and technology deliverables.